Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

another suffering..



from paris to stockholm, sweden..

finally, the 13 hours is passed..
but another 2 and half hour is coming soon..
haiz..
during the passport check in, i think the guard is a bit rough, the way he talk, he seem like doesnt like the asian very much!

the security is so tight!
u even have to take out your shoes for the security check up!
your belt, your laptop and etc...

i cut it short..
it take a long time!
the airport is quite unique..
the architect is quite amazing..
the way they design the airport, muteless, nothing to say..

  

THE SHOPS

 
liquor!
i'm going to get 1 when i back to malaysia!


the souvenirs shop!
i going to buy tons of chocalate when i get back to malaysia!


the time is 6 hours different in paris...2.40pm in our country and 7.35 in paris!

nothing much to do in the airport..
taking picture around the airport!
my boarding gate!
F30~

as i said earlier, the airport is unique!
doesn't it?

again!
is me, the selfloving 1!
u cant blame me, because i really got nothing to do!
hahaha!^^
blogging is fun!^^

1 comment:

  1. I always cry when I read ur blog...
    Ididnt know you were in Paris.
    I can't stop reading you blog.

    I think I have to take real distance with you because I'm really crasy about you... I'm sorry but I don't want to love you and I'm crying because I se your face...I wonder whats the best things to do.

    I really like you Dazz.
    bye

    ReplyDelete