Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

is time for paris..

here am i again..at Changi airport singapore!



my second flight: AF257, airfrance..i have been waiting at the airport for 2hour till i get boarding! is so boring there and i got nothing to do and 1 more thing is- i cannot get internet access at singapore airport..T.T, they charged if u wan to get access to the internet, how greedy is them..haiz~ nevermind, is ok for me, just for a while is ok..BUT, malysia is not the same, i can get free internet access as long as u want..^^, how good is our coutry!  by then, i meet some friends from myamar, they too going to sweden with me..


i take these picture when i came out from the toilet..look nice i think..my photographing skills is getting better and enhance..see the man standing beside me? he's the wonderful man i mention earlier, he is so taking care of me, a big thanks to him! is time to leave soon,,still got 20 minutes before boarding..there a lot of people queing up, i think i should just wait..
while waiting, i saw something!
there are few pc at the corner, i saw some of the people surfing internet there..
oh god, why not u show this to me earlier..T.T
but is just for 15minutes per section, it means every one gets 15minutes in turn..
haiz, i got no chance to update my blog,
just go to facebook and view my profile for a while..

anyway, it is better than no..

this is my boarding gate: D41

one things that the singapore is the best is: the security
the custam is really tight, u have to take out everything..
including your belt, laptop, your watch..and etc..
but this is really good for a safety of a coutry since singapore airport is an international airport!


i not sure whether i still got the chance to blog or not..
my battery is running low!
my next blog will be during the flight and upon arriving at paris airport..wait till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment