Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

another happy day..


a great moment!
           A GREAT HOLIDAY!
                            a great season!
                                       A GREAT WEATHER!
                            a great food!
           A GREAT TASTE!
a great family?

OF COURSE IT WILL BE A GREAT HAPPINESS!~><~
another happy day of mine!
having sushi king as lunch at timesquare!
having my favourite ibiko and the jelly fish!
wuahahahahahaha~
can't stand it!
my saliva is drooling now!
lol~
anyway, sushi king sushi is the best!

ibiko!
with lots and lots of tiny eggs..
ooowh...
my favourite!
hope to eat you soon!
is pity to just watch you through picture..
you are seducing me~
anyone there will give me a treat?
i will wait you at timesquare sushi king!
call me anytime!



another favourite of mine! Jelly fish! sweet and crunchy! Wooowooo...i really can't stand it anymore! i will go to sushi king after this..

posing while eating!
hehehe!
photographing is really getting to be
one of my hobby!
and blogging too..
i really enjoyed it!
hope you enjoy reading!






20 plates in total!
and cost RM110++ in total!

and is snack moment now!
RM7.50 per scoop!
Baskin Robbin!..><..
i having chocalate chips and cookies flavour!
nice~

that's all about my happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment