Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the clock is clicking..

once again!
the month of september is coming to an end!
2 more days,
and the month of october will be here...

and on the 5th,
i will be flying,
up in the sky which have no limit!
in the very morning of 5th!
somehow, someone will still be on the bed!
but i have to wake up by then,
to have my final checking up!
and pack all my things tidy and neat!
what time will i be leaving to the airport?
1 hour of travel,
then, i have to leave at 4am in the morning!
huh?
then, what time should i wake up?
3am in the morning?
OMG,
i think i won't have a good sleep by then
better not to sleep!
or else i will be late!
transit at Dubai!
again, what time will be by then?
do i really have to wait for 11hours doing nothing there?
erm..
i cannot decide!
depends on the flight!
hope it will be a good weather!
and hope that the flight wont be delayed!


Haiz~
malaysia give me lots of good memory!
memory with friends, family, n etc..
which i never will forget!
school times!
gathering moments!
Owh...........
is flashing on my mind now!
is still fresh in my mind!
will you still remember me by the time i'm back?
who knows?
anyway,
you all will still be in my mind!


this the latest me!
bye~

1 comment: