Followers

Monday, April 25, 2011

decision that hard to me..



when comes to decision, i really hate it!!

i saw this video on facebook..
is about a father who sacrifice his own son to save a train of people!
how great is the father!
if that little boy is your son, what will you do?
will you just sacrifice your own son?
or choose to sacrifice a train of people to save your own lovely son?




i asked my friend ''antoine''..
who will u choose?
he choose the boy..
i told him that he is selfish and i said i rather sacrifice myself..
and he said: if he were u, i will do the same..[i'll save you]
and he asked me: what will you do?
i stuned at the moment!
i can't think of any answer!
who will i choose?
for me, this is really a hard decision!
and i dont know what to do..
i'm sorry if i said you're selfish..
but i think i'm selfish too~
indeed this is a human reflection!

if the boy were you, i will save you too..
i'd make the decision!



sometimes, we ''human'' indeed are really selfish..
we cannot deny it!
because this is a real fact!
we couldn't affort to loss someone we love..
  • let say, if you have choosen to sacrifice your own son..will you be happy for your whole life?
  • let say, if you loss someone you really precious..
    will you be happy for your whole life?

but some's will say, if you had save a train of people, you will be more happy!
you save more lives!
people will be glad for you!

but still you loss your love one....
i couldn't affort to loss someone i love...










1 comment:

  1. I think the same way.
    I told me exactly the same things...
    It's really hard but when you love someone, I think it's better to save him. That's the 'love'. When you love someone, there is juste one thing in front of your eyes : this personn.

    I'm selfish, but not like other people I think. I don't tell this to seem better than the other, but I give lotta things for people without receive back. I don't care, I just wanna give what I want for people I love.

    I prefere keep my love or the personn that I cherish the most whereas save 500people.

    Thanks for ur article Dazz.
    I'm not mad at you for that, don't worry.
    You just wanted to know what I think about it, and I gave you my point.

    When you told me I was selfish, I imagined you were the son. What I'd do ? ...

    I already told you.
    <3

    ReplyDelete