Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

tyler..

to my dearest tyler:


just saw your blog...
and honestly i'm really being touched by what you wrote..
a friend that knows me by the heart..
a friend that knows what i like..
a friend that share my happiness and sorrow..
a friend that nice to gossip with..
a friend that even share my secret..
that is you...TYLER..
i have been with you 3 months..not too long and not too short..
and truely, you are the one who accompany me from the first to the last..
the friendship that we have..is something that cannot be express by words..
i appreciate this friendship and i know you will..
without a partner is not a big deal..
because i'm always there to support you..
without me to answer 'anatomy' with you?
you will be trained to be more confident in answering question!
without me to cook with you?
you will learned to be a better cook!
just to tell you that anything is possible..
don't always look down on yourself!
you are much more better than someone out there!
sometimes, i do think that you are smart!
and that is real..
but you always complain that we are better than you!
and that is not true!
because we all agree that you are better than us,
may be you just dont have enough luck on that particular day!
(what an explaination)
and honestly and truely, sincerely from my heart..
i love to have you as my friend!
thanks for being my friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment