Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

being emotion..

being emotion is just like a part of my life in moscow..
who can predict when is that 'emotion' things coming?
no one else..but..I CAN!!
i can! because i'm the one who being emotion...

so, friends,,
i hope u all won't mind when i'm in a 'low' mood!
i know everyone's knows that i'm the kind of cheerful person,
but friends, i think i'm not that cheerful..
and this is the truth, not a lie..
sometimes i do feel like crying out..
sometimes i do feel like want to talk to you all about my feelings..
and sometimes i do feel like want to keep it for myself..
i can keep quiet for a few days if i am emo-ing..
and sometimes a week..
so that i can calm myself up..

so..
not to worry about me..
i can take care of myself..
and dont ever ask me why when i'm 'emo-ing'..
i will always say nothing though there is something..
and once,
thanks for your caring..
you all are such a good friend.
and i knew it by heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment