Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

life in moscow..

is been a month since i first departure from malaysia to a country which is unfamiliar to me..
everything here is new for me,
new friends, new roomates, new seniors..
so far, i haven't get into any troubles..
and this indeed is good for me!

in a foreign coutry, friends indeed is a best mate for u..
travellling along, cooking along, having fun together!
but sometimes, they are annoying too,,
you cannot deny that, because this is a fact!
sometimes..
i do feel i 'myself' being rude to my friend,
and sometimes it will be in an opposite way..
but still, you have to get along with them..
you got no choice!

everyone will change, who will not?
people change when they are in different environment,
different situation. different occasional..
even myself do change..
i learned how to cook!
i learned to be independence!
i learned to be social around!
i learn to make new friends!
what else?
i try to learn to not to talk so much,
not to joke so much,
and not to laugh so much!
but i cant!
because that is the real personality of mine!

1 comment: